Wednesday, June 24, 2009

june 16, 2009.. .itchy and scratchy...

not much to report, other than i came home last night all itching... and woke up this morning covered in welts and rashes… yeah… three days left, and i’m an itchy madwoman… anyhoo, thought it was an allergic reaction… but it's more likely heat-induced… heck, if it doesn’t improve by the a.m., i’ll head for medical help… whooo-friggin-ho! (ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!)

other than that, all is well… continue to get beautiful notes from students… especially class I (aka the insane clown posse.. :) … sonam continues, silently but earnestly, to work his way into my heart and promptly break it every time he gets that look of frustration when he can’t communicate… i have other break-time companions, as well (tenzin norbu, above, continues to be the all-time notewriter... and the rest? all ... sweet, wonderful... and dripping snot... ahhhhh... ;)

and, now that brian left this afternoon, questions about my departure are starting…. i hate this… i mean it… i really, really hate it… i don’t want to tell them I’m leaving… i don't want to leave... but i'm ready to go home in many ways... and I’m sort of dreading friday… although, I’m breaking open my jar of peanut butter and making PB&Js for all the kids as my good-bye treat…

assuming this stupid swelling goes down!, kathy and are off to the potala palace in the a.m…. then school…

No comments: