Monday, June 1, 2009

tick... tock...

“listen very closely, there’s nothing worth having that comes without a risk... sometimes, it’s not important which way you jump... just that you jump!” — ida j. mancini


t-minus 48 hours and i’ll be on my way to lax... the packing is (nearly) done...


teaching materials? check!


far too many books? ding!



more nutrition bars and granola than i can realistically eat? yup!


laminated picture of my cat for
HI-larious photo opps? oh, yeah!


a pharmacy full of meds? booyah!


enough purell to last me at least three years? check-a-roonie!


and, of course, my beloved moxy... ? abso-flippin-loutely!



...and, oh, yeah... clothes... i managed to fit those in there somewhere, too...
:)


now, if i can just shake off the terror my mom put in my head about having even the slightest fever and being thrown in chinese quarantine for three days (thanks, mommy! ;)... i’ll be peachy...


closing my eyes... crossing my fingers... and jumping...


No comments: